After buying this food for my dog before Christmas she wasn't eating very well..then she started vomiting the food..then bile..followed by diarreaha.blood in urine.not acting her self..increased fluid..no food intake..took her to vets 400.00 got xray..and clinical nothing showed..they gave my antibiotics saying it must be a uti..she completely stopped eating and drank excessive..took her off antibiotic..now 3 days after pill wont lift her head..bloodshot eyes..wont eat..drink some..not herself..i have seen many people with same symptoms..I had blood work today 300..total 700.00 waiting until tomorrow for results.. if it shows ecoli..I am going to demand you recall this product..reimburse my food and vet costs!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "bad dog food/sick animal" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $717. This person is overall dissatisfied with Costco and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Costco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Costco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments

Irvington, New Jersey, United States #1207722

COSTCOs dog food made my dogs sick too.Check pertfoodadvisor.com only 3 stars.

I Only feed 4 or 5 star now.

Costs a lot more but pay now or the vet later.Mr Chewy has a large inventory, free delivery over 49 dollars and auto delivery..they are great.

Would u post an update on this complaint? How is your dog doing now ?