Scarborough, Ontario

I went to the Costco store at 65 Kirkham Drive Markham, Ontario on June 30th to upgrade my phone. I was very clear to the sales person in the store, that I was looking for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and want to upgrade to that phone. Customer agent in the store gave Samsung Galaxy S6 instead of the Edge. I didn't check the phone or the package at that time and left the store. Once I reached my office that when I realized that the phone which was given is S6 not the Edge. So went back to Costco same store with next 1.5 hrs to exchange the phone. The sales representative who was dealing with me was not there, now I had deal with another representative at this point and I explained everything to him. Then he contacted the FIDO customer care to replace the phone, I was waiting in the store for almost 1 hrs in busy schedule. Then he said or Fido customer told "I can't change the phone because I have used more than 30 Minutes.

I'm a business man, most of my business is over the phone. All my customer normally place their orders over the phone. So I receive lots of calls. At this point, the time that I bought my device and the time it toke to deal with this issue is already more than 3 Hrs. I did response to couple of my customers in that 3 Hrs through which I accumulated more than 30 minutes of usage in my device. When I heard that I wouldn't be able to replace my phone to Edge which originally ask for I was really so disappointed, now I'm stuck with this phone for next two years. This is so ridiculous.

My mobile number 647 836 9999, email id kandaswamy07@yahoo.ca

Preferred solution: Exchange to my original device.

Comments