791 Marks St, Henderson, NV 89014, USA

my father added my onto his account last year, however, the person who helped me put my picture along with my father's name and number. I usually go to costco with my boyfriend, and he uses his card, this is the first time i actually use my own card, and the cashier was yelling at me for not using other people's card.

He didn't give me a chance to explain, just kept yelling "man' you need to pay your own membership and get your own card" he even pointed at my membership card and said this is a woman, and looked at me... He was so rude and I was very embarrassed. His coworker finial heard me, and took my membership card and my ID card to check, and came back I was on the card. However, It was still not good enough for your rude cashier, he kept yelling I need to go get my own card and refused to process my checkout...

it was a nightmare, I will not continue our membership with costco, and so does my brother nor my boyfriend.

My advise, hire people who actually talk like a person and listen to customers when instants happens. Yelling and embarrassing customers is not the way to grow your business , especially with Amazon Prime and Sams club these days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Cashier.

Costco Cons: Obnoxiously rude cashier.

Comments

#1422093

There are parts of this complaint that I cannot understand.