1.7K views

I have placed some Order on costco.com but was cancelled without been informed!

Subsequently, I contacted them after checking online but was told that they don't ship order items to P.O.Box etc...

Though, subsequently I did emailed them a new arranged address in U.S for delivery. But was told that since the order has been cancelled, they are not going to reinstate that! Which was not cancelled by myself in the first place. I sincerely think they have such audacity and rudeness to us who have been a loyal custom members with paid membership to say the least!

I wish to address the grievances and ill-treatment to home office department; but there isn't any email address which allowed customers to do so, except hard-headed customer service personal. Which, offer no solutions!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Did you get your refund? If yes, how long did it take to process

?

U can just place the order again and also the order was cancelled because u didn't follow instructions and provide a proper address. They had the audacity because you made a mistake .

@Anonymous

Part of Costco CS dept? They are canceling orders frequently without giving the proper information to complete the order, only listing that part and or all of your order is incorrect. Your useless response did nothing to help this situation, go back to answering their phones.