Calgary, Alberta
4.1K views

I placed the order with Costco. ca and it was cancelled twice.

First order I received a cancellation email claiming it was out of stock while still available in Costco website. I called costumer service to find out what is going on and she said it was cancelled by mistake and I can place another order. After a week I went to check my order status under my account at Costco.ca and found out that the second order was cancelled too. No email, NOTHING.

Called again and I was told that they were out of stock, even though a day before that I checked the item was still on their site, ON STOCK. Customer service rep was rude and was no help at all. I have been Costco's loyal EXECUTIVE customer for 17 years spent tons of money and this is how I get treated from their SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. SHAME ON YOU.

YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS. I WILL MAKE SURE TO SPREAD MY WORD AROUND.

I AM VERY PISSED OFF.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

I am having the exact same issue.

This just happened to me too. 65 minute wait on the phone lines. Bang up job, Costco!

@Anonymous

WDA The same thing happened to me. Ordered $2,899 dollar laptop, order canceled no explanation, e-mail, text, or phone call.

Spent 2 hours just asking for an explanation, nothing.

I have been a loyal customer for years, spent much money there and this is how they repay you. Lost customer In the grand scheme of things I know this means nothing, but it makes me feel better.

Costco online service suck!!!

Same experience, order cancelled twice for no reason, items in stock. I called after first cancellation and was told my address couldnt be verified, I have had items from costco.ca shipped to same address in the past. I was told to place second order then call back to confirm, I did this and was told all was well but second order was also cancelled, wont purchase on line from Costco in future

I had a similar experience on costco online. I made them to place a manual order over phone. I learnt the scammers are not costco and it was the *** IT giant which built them the ecommerce system and is maintaining them.

I had the same issue just recently with costco online! I'm never going to purchase anything online with them!!

They even charged my credit card for an item I will never receive!!!!!! What a bunch of scammers!!!