Sparks, Nevada

I was very happy when Costco started carrying organic unsweetened Silk almond milk. It enabled me to go from 20% of my grocery shopping to 80% of my shopping at Costcos, but they just switched to sweetened almond milk only.

Now I have to go back to only 20% of my shopping at Costco.

I sure hope they go back to the healthier choice.

Really, I have to enter a hundred words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

Sparks, Nevada

Reason of review: Change product.

Costco Pros: Better selection.

Costco Cons: Price.

Comments

It's been so long since this was posted that I don't know if anyone still cares. But I also was disappointed when Costco quit carrying the unsweetened Silk almond milk UNTIL I discovered that they were selling their own Kirkland brand of unsweetened almond milk. It's great and less expensive!

@C S

I love Kirkland unsweetened almond milk (the ones you don’t refrigerate until opened) but they told my daughter they were discontinuing the Kirkland brand and replacing with Silk. Is this true?