2.2

Hi I am a regular customer from Berkeley, California. I have a complaint about ORGANIC HALF & HALF milk which i m buying everyday from Costco (4801 Central Ave, Richmond, CA 94804)...

This time we unhappy because on the box it says use by APR 06 2017, i have been keep in the Refrigerated always. Unfortunately today when i drink it all dead. Very disappointed so you should please look on it seriously, similarly may other customer unhappy too. Now i m wondering whether i need to buy continue or not...

Make me super confuse!! & Unsatisfection !! I always shopping Costco for HALF & HALF MILK BUT THIS TIME BAD SERVICE. PLEASE HELP HELP Hi I am a regular customer from Berkeley, California.

I have a complaint about ORGANIC HALF & HALF milk which i m buying everyday from Costco (4801 Central Ave, Richmond, CA 94804)... This time we unhappy because on the box it says use by APR 06 2017, i have been keep in the Refrigerated always. Unfortunately today when i drink it all dead. Very disappointed so you should please look on it seriously, similarly may other customer unhappy too.

Now i m wondering whether i need to buy continue or not... Make me super confuse!! & Unsatisfection !!

Doga. Doga.

Product or Service Mentioned: Humboldt Creamery Milk.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I also have problems with the milk I buy. It always tastes like it’s on.

The *** of going bad a day or two after opening. I try not to buy unless it’s the only option I have at the time.

I've faced the similar issue twice in two weeks

asd