2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Hi I am a regular customer from Berkeley, California.I have a complaint about ORGANIC HALF & HALF milk which i m buying everyday from Costco (4801 Central Ave, Richmond, CA 94804)...

This time we unhappy because on the box it says use by APR 06 2017, i have been keep in the Refrigerated always. Unfortunately today when i drink it all dead. Very disappointed so you should please look on it seriously, similarly may other customer unhappy too. Now i m wondering whether i need to buy continue or not...

Make me super confuse!! & Unsatisfection !! I always shopping Costco for HALF & HALF MILK BUT THIS TIME BAD SERVICE. PLEASE HELP HELP Hi I am a regular customer from Berkeley, California.

I have a complaint about ORGANIC HALF & HALF milk which i m buying everyday from Costco (4801 Central Ave, Richmond, CA 94804)... This time we unhappy because on the box it says use by APR 06 2017, i have been keep in the Refrigerated always. Unfortunately today when i drink it all dead. Very disappointed so you should please look on it seriously, similarly may other customer unhappy too.

Now i m wondering whether i need to buy continue or not... Make me super confuse!! & Unsatisfection !!

Doga.Doga.

Review about: Humboldt Creamery Milk.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments

I've faced the similar issue twice in two weeks

asd