Boston Heights, Ohio

Joined the new Costco in Boston Hts ohio,, as a consumer very very disappointed in the whole experience. Will not renew membership.

Not a great selection on food at all. when i went to check out had my orders split in two different ring up .. My daughter went to pay in cold hard cash while I was unloading the rest of my cart...The cashier would not allow her to pay and held up the entire line until i was available to take the money from my daughter and hand it to the cashier. BEYOND ridiculous..

worst experience ever and it was my second visit.. WILL NOT RENEW EVER... WILL STICK WITH BJ'S WHOLESALE AND EVEN SAMS CLUB FOR THAT MATTER...

COSTCO BITES. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Cashier.

Costco Cons: Entire experience.

Comments

That is because your daughter does not have a Costco membership, and the cashier was following the rules. She could have denied the purchase altogether since she knew it was not for you. Don't be so stingy and get your daughter a membership if she enjoys shopping there.