Nanuet, New York

Very dissatisfied with Costco concierge services, after several phone calls they could not handle the damage to our 55" Smart TV purchased, told us it was under Samsungs' warranty and they threw the ball back in Costco's lap. No reply from either Manufacturer.

Very, very dissatisfied and will bring it up on my next trip to Costco while canceling my membership.

I want someone to come out to our residence and examine the TV and then make an evaluation, not tell us over a phone conversation it's physical damage. My husband and I do not have pets or small children in the house who might have make a mark on the TV screen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Warranty.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

• The Damage

Comments

I hate to tell you but concierge services don't go around inspecting merchandise that you bought at a business. If you bought an extended warranty read the paper work for that, and see what it says.

Or else take the TV back to Costco and have them look at it. Another way to look at is how long have you had it?