5885 Barnes Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80922, USA

I had a very brief exam (5 min) at Costco for eye glasses after waiting 2 weeks for an appointment. After 11 days my eyeglasses arrived and it was apparent immediately that something was wrong.

I could not focus the R lens at all and the two lenses together gave a double vision line like looking through broken glass. Costco insisted I wear them for 7 days which I did. No improvement. Costco refused to remake the lenses and refused to reexamine my prescription.

I did get a full return from the store GM when I explained the situation to him and he was very helpful. Cannot say the same for the optical department which is not a part of Costco or so they claimed. I find it strange that they said Costco owns their own lens manufacturing facility and therefore has no other options. While I was waiting for the GM there was another gentleman with what appeared to be the same problem with his lenses.

They also refused to remake his prescription. I cannot recommend Costco Vision under any circumstances.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments