San Diego, California

I purchased the limit of six cases of Starbucks Frappaccino drinks and the cashier had already entered the transaction. He remembered me from earlier in the evening and asked me if I had previously purchased six cases.

I said "yes, I did". (I have done this for years) He then called over the supervisor to see if I would be "permitted" to purchase six cases like the coupon said. He said he had to check if there was a "daily limit".

The coupon says nothing about a daily limit. I think he needs to get over his self importance or his racism.

Comments

There is a limit.

Hence the sign that signs limit over the product.

Jesus.

Hey *** read the freaking coupons! Yes, yes, yes, there are stipulations to them!

Just read it! Almost every coupon coupon Costco puts out states that the coupon is only good for the MEMBER ONLY. And only MEMBERS, not their wives, mothers, sisters, daughters, fathers, sons, husbands, freinds etc... MEMBERS ONLY.

Coupons state they are good for ONE TIME ONLY PER HOUSEHOLD. Some coupons have unlimited quantities but if there is a limit then it is good for that amount only - ONE TIME - PER HOUSEHOLD - MEMBERS ONLY! READ THE G-DAMNED COUPON! Cashiers can get reprimanded for knowingly letting people over-use coupons.

We HATE it when coupons are in effect because most people are so simple minded about them and make our lives and our jobs miserable over a *** coupon. I could tell you some *** about petty-assed *** you just wouldn't believe all about the way people act when the coupon book comes out. They are the bane of my existence - I HATE THEM! Costco employees always dread when coupons come out because the general public is full of *** that will not hesitate to ruin your whole day over a *** coupon.

I hope you choke on your Starbucks ***! The cashier was just doing his/her job!

@Idgie: Look, if they're selling something and you're buying it, what do they care what you do with it. Go ahead, cancel the guy's membership, who cares?

He'll shop at sam's or another store.

I laughed out loud at the concept of a costco police. Seriously, get bent.

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE J0KE IS ON THE FRIED GREEN ROTTEN TOMATO IdgieThreadgoode HAHAHAHHA I LOVE THIS ! I READ THAT YOU ARE MISERABLE...AAAAAHH POOR F.AG HAG!

YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO READ MY COMMENTS & YOU DO CARE...RIGHT!...HAHAHA :grin :grin :grin :grin THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin BTW HOW DO YOU KNOW IDGIE YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE STATES...OR DO YOU LADYSCOT...HEHEHE GOTCHA LADYSCOT, IDGIETHREADGOODE S0_SAD ARE MY ***.ES!

IdgieThreadgoode

There is a limit on certain product. Also, unless you have a resale license, they can cancel your membership if they suspect you of reselling.

They are the Costco police as that is also part of their job.

You come off as very rude. Is that how you acted in the store?

There is a limit so everyone can buy the product! People like you are the reason I can't find something in stock

When you were in earlier didn't they take the coupon, or did you get greedy and find extras? Shame on you.

Racism doesn't work anymore... you mean Realism..is what it was...all about me.