59 E North Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

I just wanted to share my experience at the Naperville Costco. I had stopped by this Costco with my son and while entering Costco the lady at the front checking membership allowed three separate white parties to enter without asking them for their membership but when me and my son approached we were singled out without hesitation and asked to see our membership card.

I asked the lady why she singled out me and my son and why she did not ask the several white people in front of us and she immediately became defensive and said yes she did when clearly me, my son and other people saw that she did not ask the other three white people in front of us for their membership.

I’m Filipino and have been shopping here for many years and this is the first time to encounter such a racist individual hired on by Costco. I spoke to the manager and explained the situation and all he did was nod is head and did absolutely nothing.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Comments

They always check for cards.

Costco always asks for membership cards. Nothing to do with race.

Costco Reviews