Miami, Florida

TODOAY AT 4:30 PM I WENT TO BUY WITH MY SISTER SHE OWNED THE CARD i was in line and she forgot to buy shampoo i told the cashier she was coming and she start saying i can used the card of my friend and i explained again and never pay attention my sister show with the shampoo and she did not say sorry.

i was in line for about 20 minutes for buy 10 articles no worth it for my time.

with that costumer service i don't want a card of cotsco

i will continue with bj's for my convenienced cotsco its closed to my house to much waiting for pay and bad costumer services thats the reason they only have 1 bjs at kendall area

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Cashier.

• The Card

Comments

Seriously...WHAT was this person TRYING to say?!!

#621943

I've been a Costco member since they came to Houston back in June 2001. I've never waited in line more than five minutes, even the day after Thanksgiving (so-called Black Friday). Whether you buy one item, ten items, or twenty items the reason you shop there is for the money you save.

Costco cashiers have always been helpful, and even on the busiest days they're always PROFESSIONAL.

So is it your sister or your friend? I'm calling "bravo sierra" on this complaint.

I work at Costco and I hope the person complaining about bad customer service does me and all my fellow employees the favor of staying at BJ's!

This person should take an English language class or perhaps go back to high school. Costumer is "an upright stand with hooks or pegs on which to hang clothes." If this individual is too *** to know how to spell the word customer, then he / she has no right to be posting on the Internet.

Have you noticed that an overwhelming majority of participants who post complaints here have an extremely poor grasp of the English language? Most messages here seem to be posted by people who lack any sense of what a coherent message is, post what amount to rants (as opposed to legitimate "complaints"), almost always show absolutely no understanding, concept or implementation of proper grammar, proper punctuation or correct spelling and generally appear extremely uneducated or display a reading level of that of a 7 year old.

It's my opinion that most of the problems these folks incur is a direct result of their own ignorance, be that as a result of not reading agreements or contracts (or simply not having the ability to read these documents) or suffering from the same lack of English retention and understanding they show right here posting their complaints. I know this sounds like I'm bashing these people, but in reality, I find this very sad and quite alarming. One reason big business gets away with what they get away with is partly because (based on what I see here), people just aren't as intelligent or educated as they should be (or used to be?), and as such, are taken advantage of for more often and easier than, say, myself and other folks who took schooling much more seriously. It's quite evident that functional illiteracy is taking over as the norm in this country, and that's a scary thought, indeed!

The "dumbing-down of America", has transgressed to the "dumb America", unfortunately. And those using "Ebonics" and/or "leet-speak" make matters even worse. But in my opinion, the greater issue here isn't the use of such improper grammar, spelling and punctuation, it's the general acceptance of such. Our language is changing, certainly not for the better, and the results are before us.

Uneducated people who cannot communicate a simple thought, who are underpaid, undervalued, probably overworked and obviously taken advantage of which creates a larger disparity among social circles are contributing to the economic downfall of our country. Intentionally ("Ebonics") or otherwise (acceptance of "leet speak").

The biggest problem in my opinion? When these types of messages are accepted as the norm, it hurts us all as a whole.

@Stinky!

I agree with you about grammar problems. Sometimes I find it hard to understand what these people are saying.

Well that made sense...