Im so in love with my 1.3 carat ring from costco but ive had it less than 6 months and two diamonds fell out. I got it fixed for no charge the first time but it took 2 months for me to get it back, now another diamond fell out and im getting a refund!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Diamond Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "I am writing to you about an incident that happened to my 2 year old son at the Danvers, MA Costco. On April 12th, my son and I were..."
- "I purchased Kirkland keurig K cups at the Kitchener Costco Many of there K cups burst open at the top seam Rendering them unsafe and messy, not to mention a..."
- "Awww I feel for u and ur bad experience ..I'm sorry that happens..yes mistakes do happen and it just happend to u with there company ..maybe cuz it was so..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."