Costco - Review about Kirkland Breakfast Blend Coffee K-Cup Pack from Toronto, Ontario
I purchased Kirkland keurig K cups at the Kitchener Costco
Many of there K cups burst open at the top seam Rendering them unsafe and messy, not to mention a waste of money when a good 10% of them are no good
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Kirkland Breakfast Blend Coffee K-Cup Pack
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "To Whom it may concern, I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "IQor is Ignorant of Rogers Open Cable Boxes in Downtown Ottawa. iQor believes every claim that Rogers has passed to them for Collections. iQor really gets a kick out of..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- " An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management..."