I just bought a wall-bed from costco and orovided a very honest review. I just received that my review was rejected from publishing because “it did not meet the guidelines” !

What an absurd and preposterous reason!

Here is what I wrote:

I ordered this wall-bed to utilize a small bedroom as both an office and a guest room when needed. Item arrived on time and delivery company communicated and scheduled delivery. But then the drama began! They dropped off a 7’ huge pallet with Large boxes on it in our detached garage and told me that’s how the item is shipped.

So I was left with this massive delivery all by myself which needed to be unpacked and assemble in a small bedroom on the 2nd floor! I called costco and they said that’s all they do and there was no assembly service available even if I wanted to pay extra! To make the story short it took me and my buddy an entire evening to unpack, take parts upstairs and follow the moderately unclear instructions until we got stuck with a defective item around 10 pm. I rethreaded the defective part in the morning after and had to continue all by myslef and finished it.

I had to pay $80 to a waste removal company to come and get the large pallet and all the boxes and styrofoams which filled up the garage. Don’t buy this if you have limited space, no means of easy waste disposal, and lots of labor assistance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments