Featured Not resolved

I just came back home from Costco (6135 Junction Blvd, Rego Park, NY 11374) with my family and when I opened the chicken casserole that I just bought to cook I felt a terrible smell .Also the meat looks old and rotten.

I find this unacceptable especially because I was ready to cook this for my 18 month old child and severely troubling because we bought two casseroles and they both had the same odor and look. After this happening, I will definitely cancel my membership card and will strongly recommend all my acquaintances to do so. P.S.

This is the second time I am throwing food bought from Costco.First time I let it go but this time I will not.

Review about: Chicken Thighs.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments

Screw all of you Democrats.

....so did you return it to let them know of this issue?Or just literally let it fester and then get other people "sick," as you seem so concerned about..?

I also see no rotting in the meat (google an image of rotting chicken since you seem to have little experience with it), it MAY have a smell, but to accuse a large company of intentionally selling rotten chicken....like, really?

Miami, Florida, United States #1340020

Costco is run by a bunch of liberal Democrats, what more can you expect from morons?

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1330005

The chicken quarters are not rotten.They look fresh. There is always a slight odor from tightly wrapped chicken after you unwrap it. I smell a *** artist here.

to Anonymous #1361072

You pre judge but go ahead take the chance of getting food poisoning if you can't smell it you don't know but take the bate and disregard her warning.

klh8657

You do not have to be so rude to her.PERHAPS it was a simple MISTAKE!

If she did it via cellular perhaps it was predictive texting and she did not catch it? But, No one should ever come on here and call people names.

Dear Anonymous!!I can bet you have made mistakes in your life as well!

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1328936

Those are not casseroles you retard, those are packs of raw chicken.

Does not look like a casserole to me. Strange, I have found Costco meat and chicken to be top-notch. Maybe a different situation in the East.

New York, New York, United States #1328200

I always open a small hole near the corner of chicken packages because of too many instances like you describe. If it's bad I can smell it BEFORE bringing it home and the meal I planned is ruined.

to Anonymous #1328787

Just great! What a great way to ruin food for others. Typical Trump supporter, I bet.