Highland, California

I was in Costco today 10/2. My executive membership had expired 9/30.

I am in Costco weekly. I purchased prescription and the the clerk said you can renew membership now but you don't have to do it now. I was okay with that I bought medication and now i was purchasing $30 worth of items at the front. I could not purchase anything without paying for renewal.

But wait, I hadn't received my rebate check the manager just brushed me aside gave my card to clerk and told me she couldn't override and let me get membership later had to do it now or go to service desk. I go to desk the wrong address was on file for my rebate check. I hadn't rec'vd it anyway the manager was so rude she immediately turned to another customer before finishing with me. This is not the first time that i have experienced this rude manager.

My son used to work at this store and this manager actually lied on him. Luckily for him he had witnesses so he didn't get the punishment that she tried to hand to him. This store today was just out of whack and she couldn't wait to say "I'm the manager, and I can't help you with this" what a crock of BS. I have been shopping at Costco since it was Price Club in San Diego the first one.

The level of managers in this store sucks the big one. Today the store and this manager ugh.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Manager.

Preferred solution: JUST BECAUSE THIS IS SAN BERNARDINO DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO HAVE THE LEAST PROFESSIONALISM IN THE STAFFING HERE..

Comments

I completely agree about the managers who are just not even trying to help or explain the situation. I suppose pharmacy doesn't really require a renewal as even non members can avail the facility (but that is my assumption ) but cash registers do require a renewal which cannot be overridden by a manager or anyone .