6.4K views

I am upset because Costco has chosen to take the path of caving into the minority at the expense of the majority.

By selling Halal meats you are automatically offending the vast number of Americans that deem this offensive.

Is there not a venue for the Muslims to buy at their own stores that will cater to their religion or must the rest of us just accept this is the New America?

Most of us have religious beliefs far removed from this--we don't count???

I have been a satisfied customer but this has reallly disturbed me so may have to rethink my membership status.

Thank you.

Comments

"May have to 'rethink' your membership"?Really?

Sounds like a no brainer to me. Cancel and don't look back.

Stand up for what you believe in!I did!!

I am American, my husband is Lebanese.First of all you are very ignorant.

For meat to be halal, it is cut in a way so the animal doesn't suffer. To be honest, I don't see what the problem with that is. If anything we should be greatful for that. You should watch how farms and factories kill these poor animals.

It's honestly the saddest thing. Second, the comment about "a venue where Muslims can go to cater to their own needs" you are a racist and a complete trump supporter. You would be surprised the amount of non-arabic/non-muslims that go to these stores to get food.

Because honestly it's AMAZING.Stop being so ignorant and selfish, I feel really sorry for you.

to Angelina #1413789

WA WA WA WA! You sound like a cQcksucking liberal, Hillary supporter.

I’m upset that you’re so racist and uneducated.How sad of a life you live.

And in such a bubble.Get educated.

to Annie #1411772

I'm upset that these worthless scumbags are still in America. Remember 9/11, and all of the other attacks in America? Clearly YOU are the one that's uneducated, and uninformed!

In the UK, the native Brits have caved in and most places just sell Halal meat. It is disturbing.

If you *** want all this rubbish, why don't you all return to your own country.

I can sympathize with your emotions but they are devoid of logic.This is a free country where everyone makes there own choices withing the law of the land.

When a muslim sits with someone eating pork, he should realize thats the choice that person is making, likewise for so people of Jewish faith electing to eat Kosher, or a Vegan choosing not to eat meat.This is what makes America.

STOP BEING SO SELFISH, ONE HALAL PRODUCT OUT MANY OTHER PRODUCTS IN COSTO AND SOMEONE HAVE THE NERVOUS TO BE SO BIAS...ARE YU OFFEND BYE THE KISHER HOT DOGS TOO...

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1298141

I think u r just *** racist customer and who gave a *** if u dont buy anything from costco . And yes u better accept the reality this is new America.

Proud yo be muslim and proud to be American and I support costco.