Saint Catharines, Ontario
3.6

I am a 62 year old woman born and educated in this country. My 36 year old daughter and I were talked down to by a cashier and her direct manager over a payment dispute.

Not accepting Visa, was the issue with my daughter. I was going to pay with my debit card. Debit is cash----the last time I looked. Long line up and people waiting, I was told to take my problem out to the parking lot and deal with it.

Instead of informing us, as paying patrons, that an ATM was available in the store. This is disgusting and unacceptable for a company of your calibre. Cashiers name Carol Ann. St Catharines Ontario Store.

Manager--short stumpy red head with attitude. I was a manager for one of the largest and most successful wineries in Canada and for you to have people in public relations talking to customers the way they did was unprofessional. If any of my employees ever treated a customer like that, I would have relieved them of their services. After all this, my daughter leaves in tears.

Sandra Pope--500 Green Rd.

Unit 1211 Stoney Creek Ontario. e-mail--makebelieve2@hotmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Costco Cons: Cashier and immediate supervisor.

Comments

Debit is like cash but it is not the same. Sorry you can't do whatever you want, but you can make believe.

I have read many of the dissatisfied reviews regarding Costco...honestly, turn in your memberships and get one at "crybaby.com".

Newsflash, the world doesn't revolve around your needs. Learn to read: the membership agreement is clear.

@Anonymous

Does not justify rude customer service.

@Anonymous

a fellow troll!

36 years old and left in tears over a payment dispute...? Grow up.

KevinRichards

yeah, more to this story than what is being told.