San Dimas, California
2.0

Update by user Apr 01, 2016

My delivery PROMISED to be completed by 9 to 1pm finally arrived at 4:30PM. The second time in 6 weeks this has happened where I sat and wasted a day.

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2016

Last month I ordered a Television to be delivered by Costco. They gave me a window from 9 to 1pm

I had to waste a day sitting but around noon I get a call from their delivery person saying he will be late and arrive 1:30.

Now it's 2:15 and still not here and I have to fly out of town. I called for a credit and around 2:30 as I'm leaving the delivery driver calls and says he will be here in half an hour. Too late I credited and had to leave for a month. Now I purchased again and today it was due between 9 and 1pm and just got a call that he "hopes" to be here by 4:30.

Same guy too. As bad as that is, like last month, I bet he will be here 5 or 6pm but regardless they have wasted two full days of my time.

Last time I requested delivery 4 days after the purchase and this time 9 days after so it doesn't matter when the appointment is made. They don't care about their customers time wasted.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Costco Cons: Delivery has a history of wasting a full day.

• Costco Complaint