Fairfax, Virginia

Beware: at checkout you run the risk of having the cashier call over a team of super-aggressive salespeople who may try to push you into buying an Executive Membership. Even if you will lose money by doing so, as I did last year, they will push, push, push until you have to yell "No!" Just beware.

It's really unpleasant.

[Beware: at checkout you run the risk of having the cashier call over a team of super-aggressive salespeople who may try to push you into buying an Executive Membership.

Even if you will lose money by doing so, as I did last year, they will push, push, push until you have to yell "No!" Just beware. It's really unpleasant.]

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Cashier.

Comments

I have been a Costco employee for over 20 years. If you are irate about this, I advise that you take a sharpie pen and write "NO EXEC" on the back of your card.

We will respect your wishes, if it is known.

If you lost money in this endeavor you must not have listen this is a satisfaction guaranteed program. If you got a check for 33.07 you could have taken that to membership and been refund 21.93(the difference).

There for you lost no money and it sounds like you are stubborn and rude. :grin

@Anonymous

Its just the fact that I have to go and

Stand in another line and talk to another uber excited

Costco employee to get money that they owe me!

@sickofcostco

So u are hating on us because we are happy people ?

@Anonymous

Taking a No for a yes is a very dangerous and slippery slope.