27118 Gratiot Ave, Roseville, MI 48066, USA

I was surprised when checking out last year that an associate popped up at checkout and told me that I should upgrade to executive membership due to my purchasing patterns and that I would get at least a $23.00 (pro rated upgrade that I would be charged) rebate at the end of the year or they would give me the $23 back. Well I rec'd my 3 dollar rebate=-nowhere did I see the $23 dollars that they charged me.

I had forgotten what they said because the associate made it seem like they would automatically give me the $23 back. They didn't. I had to go and ask for it after I remembered what she told me.

How many members forget this and pay the whole $115 and never get any rebate. Sounds like a scam to me and I was surprised as I thought that Costco was above this!

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Executive Membership.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Comments

how is it a scam? people like you need to listen when we explain it to you.

at your renewal if your check was below the 23 which it was, the membership desk gives you the difference back. they use it towards your renewal

COSTCO I have been a customer for many years now and this is the first time i have a suggestion::::

have

use your opitcal dept many times and always very pleased now i have just ordered hearind aids for my mother at your Toledo Ohio store... service in both depts is excellent....

I feel that you optical center and hearing aid center should have you staff dressed in white smocks...they treat your clintele very professional with there service and i feel the smocks will be will deserved to make customers have a real feeling of having a highly regarded educated individual working with them ... lets pump up you pros and see your centers grow.

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS ADVICE RITA ALLER