4.1
Layout of Store

Update by user Jul 06

This supervisor need to learn what supervisor means. I dont know why she became a supervisor..

because she is hardworker? Tomorrow i will get her name.

Original review posted by user Jul 06

Its july 04,2018 we went to costco to change our tire for our Van. It will takes 2 hours they said to finish.

So, me and my husband went to dollarama to buy something. And went back to Costco.. The lady in front of the costco store said the we cannot bring the dollarama bag inside. And i can leave the bag to her.

So i leave the dollarama bag.. we went inside the costco store and buy something . To make the story short. I forgot to get my dollarama bag.

So, the next day i went back to Costco to get the dollarama bag. So i talk to the woman infront of costco i told her that i will get my dollarama bag she allow me to get the dollarama bag. WHEN I GET THE DOLLARAMA BAG I NOTICED THAT ITS NOT MY BAG. SO I RETURN IT RIGHT AWAY TO THE WOMAN.

I TOLD HER THAT I FORGOT IT YESTERDAY JULY 04.. SO SHE SAID I NEED TO TALK TO THE MIDDLE TABLE.. I DONT KNOW WHERE IS THE MIDDLE TABLE . SO THE WOMAN BRING ME TO THE MIDDLE TABLE.

THERE IS A BLACK LADY THAT SHE TALK TO AND TELL THE LADY THAT IM LOOKING FOR THE DOLLARAMA BAG. BUT SHE SAID ITS NOT THERE AND WALK AWAY.. SO I TALK TO THE WOMAN AGAIN. I TOLD HER .

SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NXT. SHE SAID I DONT KNOW. I SAID WHO CAN I TALK TO .. SHE SAID TO THE SUPERVISOR ..

I SAID WHERE IS THE SUPERVISOR.. SHE SAID THE WOMAN THAT YOUR TALKING TO THE BLACK LADY.. SO I TALK TO HER I SAID CAN I TALK TO THE SUPERVISOR .. SHE ANSWER ME " IM THE SUPERVISOR " BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE IS YOUR BAG BECAUSE I LEFT EARLY..

SO I TOLD THE SUPERVISOR.. SO WHO CAN I TALK TO.. SHE SAID TO THE MANAGER.. THE MANAGER ASK ME WHATS INSIDE THE BAG.

I TOLD HER THE THINGS THAT I BOUGHT FROM DOLLARAMA.. SHE GET ME NUMBER THE MANAGER N SHE SAID SHE WILL CALL ME.. MY CONCERN THIS PEOPLE THAT I ASK WHY WILL THEY TELL ME THAT I DONT KNOW... you are responsible for that.

Why will they tell me that I DONT KNOW.. SPECIALLY THIS SUPERVISOR.. TOMORROW IM GONNA FIND OUT WHATS HER NAME.

IM WANT TO COMPLAIN HER. And THE OTHER WOMAN .

Sad

Comments

#1519543

No the OP wishes to punish other for her own inability to keep track of her purchases. Sweety get over it.

It happens. You want to punish the employees because YOU FORGOT YOUR BAG!!! Since they give you no bag check ticket they can only go by what they can remember. So someone could have walked up and taken your bag claiming it was theirs.

Which is why you would get a DIFFERENT bag. A mix up of the bags.

But don’t let a little thing like common sense responsibility and logic get in your way to PUNISH innocent people for YOUR failing memory. Punishing them won’t allow you to remember any better so the ONLY reason you can be doing it is you’re a spiteful twit with the very loose morals of a truck stop lot lizard.

JellyDoll
#1519448

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF.

1. Stop with the yelling!2.

Learn to spell and grasp the proper command of the English Language.3. Accept that if you forget the "DOLLARAMA BAG" the burden of responsibility falls on you.You also seem to be dishonest, the odds of another "DOLLARAMA BAG" being presented to you with the pretense of it being lost and not being your "DOLLARAMA BAG" are very high.

You seem to be trying to Scam Costco. Will you claim that something was missing from your "DOLLARAMA BAG"?