2.4

If you are considering purchasing a tv from COSTCO, please STOP and reconsider. When we originally were preparing to buy a new TV, I told my husband I wanted to go through Costco because they stand behind their merchandise.

We purchased a Vizio smart tv 2 years and 3 months ago. I was told by an employee to call their "concierge" line and they would take care of us. So I called the number provided, and the woman who answered my call was so rude (just asking for my name and number at this point). After gathering my account information she asked why I was calling and I explained our tv went out and I was told by my local COSTCO store to call this number and you'd take care of it.

She responds, "I don't understand, what do you mean by we will take care of it"?

I am already upset our two year old tv has gone out, I don't need the additional stressor of dealing with a very condescending customer service representative, who I am in a position of relying on to walk me through a process. Now I am waiting for my store to open and hope they will help resolve this issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Customer Care.

Comments