Silver Spring, Maryland
1.9

First, let me say I will never purchase another item from your company (I will also tell all my friends and anyone who will listen to stay away from your products).

I purchased one of your wine coolers refrigerator from Costco in 2014.

Earlier this year it stopped cooling. I contacted your customer service and was told I needed to spend $72.00 to purchase a new control board and that would fix my problem. I ordered and installed the board but it did not fix my problem. After talking with your technical support, I was told to spend another $72.00 for a relay overload switch.

Upon finding that out, I asked can I return the control board and was told you don't accept return parts. I find it unacceptable that you don't accept the return of parts which did not fix a problem! As a consumer, I find that your company lacks basic customer service skills. The technician told me I was just out of luck.

What happened to focusing on your customer and ensuring he/she was satisfied. I could find myself spending $144.00 to fix a refrigerator that cost me about $180.00. The really big issue is that if I spend the $144.00 for the parts it still might not be the problem. I will never purchase another item from a company that has such poor concerns about it's customers.

Unacceptable!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vinotemp Vt-34 Ts Beverage Cooler.

Preferred solution: I want my refrigerator fixed. .

Comments