That's the message I got.Had appointment for new tires ($900+) at 4:30 didn't get out until 7:20 - why - can't tell you except I was ignored the whole time and when I tried to get someone's attention they acted like I was being an ***.

Then they broke one of my lug nut bolts and didn't replace it. But what got me was when I returned from a long shopping spree (2 hours later) - no one would wait on me or tell me what was happening. As I sat there waiting on someone to show up to the counter, suddenly a pretty black girl comes in - 10 seconds later someone rushed from back to take care of her.

Then she left and I got the silent "one minute sir finger"...they didn't return until 20 minutes later when another pretty black girl came in - again 10 seconds she was being waited on.Still no one would even ask me why I was there...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tires from Costco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Costco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Costco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments