Cedar Park, Texas
2.7

I visited today Costco, Cedar Park Texas, around 01:30 pm cashier associates lack customer service he was rude, I wanted to pay for my item and start a membership, associate was not in the mind set to help, he told me that I need to pay cash or I cannot buy their items, I told him that I wanted to start a membership, he said why don't you have your friend pay for you then you pay her back, he was not there to help, I had to leave my items and leave the store and I would never step in Costco again, that was my last horrible experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

If you are not a Costco member why would you go there without a costco giftcard then? I sounds like nonsense!

KevinRichards

First of all you have to be 18 to have a membership. I know you are way under that age because you mistake being told something you don't want to do as rudeness. Second, shop with an adult, someone who mistakes being told something they do not want to do as rudeness is obviously way too young to shop alone.