3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user May 10, 2016

Even the otter box installation on my cell phone failed twice.One time I have to buy another box and returned the old one.

Second time I have to do the same.I don't understand why they just simply exchange it rather then make me wanted to falsify the product exchange.

Original review posted by user May 09, 2016

I have recently purchased phones from wireless Advocates and just like the statements above, I have returned my phone in timely manner within 10 days.But the associated made a mistake and didn't cancel the account with sprint in timely manner.

I noticed that in my account called sprint and they said they can't cancel it has to be costco who can cancel. So I called the costco wireless advocates and finally they cancelled the account. But it was too late. Sprint said since the account is cancelled outside of 14 days policy there is an early termination fee.

I am trying to get that reverse for the phone number and phone that was never turned on but getting run around from both costco and wireless advocates. Please help.

There has to be some lawer or class action against them.This is unethical.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and shopping there until and stated that there is a room for improvement of have to wait at checkout and shame on you costco. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lack of service resulting in early termination fees from sprint" of wireless advocates account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $484. Costco needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wireless advocates account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Costco.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments