Phoenix, Arizona

We drank you organic dark roast coffee for years, we loved it. You took it away.

For awhile we had frozen organic blueberries and then you took them away. I Just found out we can buy organic frozen strawberries in some stores but not others.

Thank you, for bringing back Dave's Killer Bread to Sossaman Costco. We really appreciate that move back.

The main problem we have now is that most of your non dairy milk products now have carrageenan in them which is a carcinogin. It is also in your Kirkland Organic???? plain and vanilla soy milk that we use to buy 20 cartons a year of. It may be in your regular milk, I haven't checked, but now I will. Since my grandchildren drink it.

Hope you are working on these situations, if not for me, for all of our grandchildren.

Comments

"Your organic peanut butter is certified organic by New Mexico so is that non GMO???"

Well, since the United States all use the same organic specifications, you can guess as to that answer, can't you?